Services (Per Session) Effective 1/1/2018
Psychiatric Evaluation by MD/ARNP
Drug & Alcohol Evaluation (DOT/SAP)
Addiction Assessment (CAP)
We also provide the following services - contact our office
- Case Coordination services - Link clients to services in the community, including Social Security, Food Stamps, Treatment program, (inpatient and out), housing, insurance, employment
- Assisted Living Facilities - Provide individual, group therapy and Medication Management to residents
- Intensive Case Management on a case-by-case basis
- CAP Supervision and certification
- Health Plan Credentialing
Ask about our E-Therapy services. We have Certified E-Therapists that can conduct sessions online and over the phone.
Payment is due at time of service
We accept cash and credit cards. We do not accept checks.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the full cost of the appointment.
Insurance - APNS accepts many insurance plans - contact your insurance company for verification and to see if you need to obtain an authorization prior to treatment. Insurances that we accept include Aetna, most Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, Cigna, Florida Hospital Care Advantage, Humana PPO plans, Medicare B, Tricare and United/Optum.
We do not accept Medicaid or Medicaid-related insurance.
Looking for a holistic, integrative wellness approach to life?
Go here: http://homeopathyhealingarts.com/